Thursday, March 1, 2012

My website

Here is my my pages of my school website.  I've worked to create a resource for my students and hope  to continue to add to it as I learn how.  I want my students to have easy access to what we do in class.  I think it's a work in progress, as I am new to my job and still figuring out what tools my students are competent in and are lacking.  I do know they love to look at themselves - so the photo gallery option is a must!   My colleagues and I are working to collaborate on what information should be online for students to ease any school-home angst.  There are many ways this can support my students if they are well-versed in how to navigate the page and request more information so I can continually build this powerful tool.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the colors and the different information that will allow me to impact my students in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete